I was so thrilled to see Teri’s name drawn as our winner! She has been a supporter of SOS since the very beginning and encouraged me through that long process I went through for the Oprah Show finals last year.
Introducing…TERI CHADWICK EDWARDS!
1. Tell us a lil about yourself. Im a mom, wife, and part time personal trainer.
2. Who/what inspires you? All of my clients that lose so much weight. – I know they are dedicated -they look at me w/ that Eye of the Tiger and say BRING IT T! Im kind of a “Jillian” -I have no problem yelling and screaming at them -because I know they can do it , they just need a push and someone to believe in them! After the tears or sick feeling – I give them a big hug cause I know they gave me 100%…thats all I ask – and thats w/ my boys also.
3. How would you describe your personal style? Mostly “mom wear” or gym clothes -but when I do go out w/ the girls -I love to dress GIRLY- High heels etc.
4. As a busy mom, how do you add a bit of glamour to your life everyday? Being a busy mom the only thing I can do is mascara, eyeliner and pink Mac lipstick – Per my twitter name – PinkandPainmom.
5. A quote or motto you live by? My favorite quote is one I taught my 3 boys-NEVER BACK DOWN!
A BIG CONGRATS TERI! Thank you for your support and for being an inspiration to us all!
Sharing the love, beauty + inspiration, Tiff