MEET MARCY: TV Host & Plus Size Expert
She’s beautiful, witty and shares my love for The Oprah Show, cute shoes and getting women to open up and share their story! In the latest SOS webisode, Marcy gives us her two-cents on the Dos & Don’ts for Plus Size Fashions.
GREAT GIVEAWAY! Marcy is giving one lucky blogger/viewer a copy of the fabulous book, “How To Never Look Fat Again” by Charla Krupp.
You’ll never get dressed the same way again once you discover:
• Smart, easy ways to hide arm flap, a big bust, a muffin top, back fat, Buddha belly, a big booty, wide hips, thunder thighs and heavy calves—and that’s only half the book
• Which fabrics, colors and styles make women look fat
• Absolutely the best shades, shapes and brilliant buys to make the pounds invisible
• Clever solutions for special fashion situations—workout gear, evening wear and even swimsuits!
• Which products, fashions and services you shouldn’t waste your money on
• The top 10 tips that will make you look thinner by tonight!
So, if you’ve ever put on a piece of clothing and asked, “Does this make me look fat?” finally, here is the book that will answer your question.
- Click Like to the SOS Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/sanctuaryofstyle
- Click Like to Marcy’s Fan Page: https://www.facebook.com/marcyfanpage
- Must be subscribed to this blog site: www.sanctuaryofstyle.net
- Final step, post on the SOS facebook page “I’m participating in fashion!”
ENDS SEPT 15, 2011
Gear up for Fall with leopard, faux fur, fringe, cords and great menswear pieces! You know I’ll be doing a webisode on how to wear leopard!
Sharing the beauty, style + inspiration,
One thought on ““Participate in Fashion,” says Marcy Guevara!”
Love her energy~ She is gorgeous!!