Who is ready to kiss 2011 ba-bye? ME!!!
I hope you all had a beautifully blessed Christmas and Santa was super sweet to you! I really love this time of year because there is a bit of downtime to get organized, set goals for the new year and reflect on any changes I want to make…including changes in my beauty + health routine as well as my wardrobe. I asked my Fellow Facebook Fashionistas to share any beauty or fashion resolutions they are making for 2012:
- Dawn Lynn Takacs: My beauty goal for 2012- This year centering the inner you that reflects the outer you. More “me” time for creative therapy, thought provoking reading, sharing time or just meditating with a fabulous candle. I will find (if only) 20 minutes a day to nurture myself spiritually.
- Naomi Sampson Westgard: I am going to wear EVERYTHING in my closet at least once!!! Ok….for at least a few hours at a time. If I don’t wear it…it goes!
- Ellen Stoneberg: To get the courage to wear false eyelashes to work on a daily basis. Something tasteful and not obvious but a little more lampchop (the puppet) like, you know flirty! I want to be more girly.
- Syera Letiece: To bring more color to my closet I love bright colors and how they look on my skin. I want to pop and stand out a little more with over doing it. But so that when people see me they know it’s me 🙂
- Lachele Haines Stoeck: I am resolving to eat healthier. Not to lose weight but to gain energy and feel stronger!
- Muffy McKay: I am going to try to buy less and shop my closet more this year.
- Kirsten Robison: Eat healthier, hair change (it is so time to do so), and try to loose the extra pounds I need to….want to be Hawaii body ready!….and the most important, read my bible more and let the light shine through….more smiles! 🙂
I love finding great drugstore beauty products! In the latest webisode, I give you 10 of my favorite + latest finds for $10 or less. For the New Year, I will be giving one winner an SOS Swag Bag filled with a few of the items I discuss in the video along with some extras (like some fabulous accessories or my fave nutrition products) to help give you a head start on looking + feeling your best in 2012! (value worth $100)
TO ENTER: You must be part of the Sanctuary Of Style Facebook community. Then follow 2 simple steps.
1. Share this video on your Facebook wall with SOS tagged. (To “tag” the SOS page along with the video–you simply type the @ symbol and immediately type in Sanctuaryofstyle and the FB page will be tagged)
2. Post this comment on the SOS Facebook page:
“I will walk tall in my power in 2012”
ENDS AT 12 MIDNIGHT PST ON JAN 7th.
WINNER WILL BE ANNOUNCED ON SUNDAY, JAN 8th.
YOU HAVE EVERYTHING YOU NEED! YOU ARE COMPLETE! Just like Dorothy’s friends in The Wizard of Oz—the Scarecrow looking for brains, the Tin Man looking for a heart, the Lion looking for courage, when in fact — THEY HAD THESE THINGS ALL ALONG!