Join me in welcoming the month of May! Woohoo! Summer is around the corner. I trust you all had a beautiful April. I’ve been busy setting up the new studio, did my very first speaking engagements, took the most fabulous girls trip and started a new volunteer program teaching a small group of homeless pregnant women! I swear, the minute I wrote that blog about getting out of your CZ (comfort zone) last month- opportunities opened up for me to take my own advice. Funny how that works! Getting out of your CZ awakens so many different emotions ranging from excitement to anxiety to pure bliss. Your spirit is truly IGNITED! Don’t get me wrong– I have been to the point several times this month where I wanted to literally “crap my pants” and had to just face the fear, put on my imaginary Depends Underwear and GO FOR IT! It’s very liberating and I highly recommend it!
Join me for the month of May- I challenge us all to START making the necessary tweaks to our life to make it a whole lot more AMAZING! My dear girlfriend Julianna Geldien shared a fantastic “to-do” list of 31 positive things we can all do to IGNITE THAT SPARK and I had to pass it along to you! Are you ready…..
- Start spending time with the right people. (stop hanging with the negative Nelly’s)
- Start facing your problems head on.
- Start being honest with yourself about everything.
- Start making your own happiness a priority. (being a martyr is not pretty)
- Start being yourself- genuinely. (stop caring what other people think about you)
- Start noticing and living in the present.
- Start valuing the lessons your mistakes teach you.
- Start being more polite to yourself.
- Start enjoying the things you already have. (you’ll get more of it)
- Start creating your own happiness. (happiness is inside of all of us- we just need to unleash it)
- Start giving your ideas and dreams a chance. (you are preggars with possibilities- don’t abort your dreams before their you give them a chance to grow)
- Start believing that you’re ready for the next step. (just step out and go for it..even if it’s a baby step)
- Start entering new relationships for the right reasons.
- Start giving new people you meet a chance.
- Start learning from others and appreciating others gifts. (let go of pride + ego)
- Start cheering for others victories.
- Start looking for the silver lining in tough situations. (there’s a lesson in every circumstance)
- Start forgiving yourself and others.
- Start helping others and get your mind off yourself. ( this is the best natural anti-depressant)
- Start listening to your inner voice. (it will always take care of you)
- Start being attentive to your stress level and take short breaks.
- Start noticing the beauty of small moments. (when you get a grin from a baby)
- Start accepting things when they are less than perfect.
- Start working toward your goals and dreams every single day.
- Start being more open about how you feel. (remove the mask and keep it real)
- Start taking full accountability for your own life. (stop the blame game)
- Start actively nurturing your most important relationships.
- Start investing your energy in the things you can control. (stop wasting time on things beyond your control)
- Start focusing on the possibility of positive outcomes.
- Start realizing your unique gifts + talents. (stop comparing yourself to others and what they can do)
- Start noticing how wealthy you are RIGHT NOW. (you are so blessed)
Let’s all focus on one thing per day and regroup on May 31st to assess any changes, blocks or shifts that happened. So exciting!
Get ready for your light to shine brighter than ever!
I am BEYOND excited to start shooting webisodes again and thank you for hanging in there with me during this transition! I sense everything is going to a new level and I look forward to this next chapter with you all. Don’t hesitate to share any topics you want to see! I love getting ideas and feedback.
Remember, I’m all about giving you the tips to help you look good on the outside as well as “inner beauty” tips to help you feel good on the inside ! True, genuine and lasting beauty requires the dual-approach. We can’t focus only on our outer appearance and neglect our spirit! Cheers to keeping it balanced and I have made it my mission to help you do so.
With tons of love, Tiff
P.S. Do your girlfriends a favor and invite them to join you on making the month of May simply AMAZING! Share it, Follow it, Tweet it, Comment on it!
P.S.S. Are you on Pinterest? How much fun is that thing!?! It’s such a visually stimulating creative outlet. Follow me: http://pinterest.com/sanctuarystyle