Hey Gorgeous Girls!
Today’s message is short, sweet and to the point! Please share an ‘ingredient’ that you have found to add happiness to your life..comment below!
Tiff’s Ingredients for a Happy, Meaningful & Successful Life:
- Don’t let the Negative Nellie inside you strangle the Positive Polly in you!
- Treat others with respect & kindness…you get what you give.
- Helping others is like a natural anti-depressant! Feeling down? Go find someone to help!
- Work hard at everything you do. Laziness sucks!
- Make learning a lifetime pursuit!
- Laugh more & stop taking everything so serious.
- Be present! The past is over.
- Be flexible & open-minded!
- Prioritize & use your time well. (and I do appreciate you taking the time to read this blog)
- Eat right & exercise! DUH!
- Words are powerful…be mindful of what you say.
- Always keep believing in yourself no matter the circumstance!
- Take the high road!
- Do not compare yourself to others…success to one person can be something totally different for another.
- Be grateful for what you have…and you’ll get more of it! WooHoo!
- Codependent relationships do not serve your highest good. You be you and let them, be them. Got it? Good!
- Your self-worth is not validated on anything external. You are worthy of greatness simply because God put you on this Earth.
- Fake it till ya make it! If you do it long enough, eventually it becomes the real thing!
- Live with purpose & NEVER GIVE UP!
…add a dash of cayenne and your life will rock!
I lived too many years of my life with low self-worth, self-loathing and to put it plainly- I didn’t love myself. I see many women today walking around zombie-like with their heads hanging down which tells the world “I’m not worthy”. I want this epidemic to STOP!
Don’t forget: The “Thank You Giveaway” ends Friday, May 18th. Winner will be announced Saturday. Who wants to see this agate bracelet on their arm? To enter, simply:
- SHARE the “Rock the Red Jeans” video on your Facebook page or Tweet it.
- POST the following sentence on the SOS Facebook page, “I am bold and walk tall in my power”
Are you a social butterfly?
Go out there and receive the greatness you are deserving of!
Coming Soon- Summer Beauty Tips! Stay Tuned!