Hey Soul Sister!
“Motivation” sets the tone for this week’s affirmations because I’m not feeling super motivated today. Just keepin’ it real. We all have those days when we want to curl up on the couch, turn the phone off and neglect our obligations. That’s when my fave terms come to mind and I turn to my tool box for help….”Buck up Tiff” + “Mind over matter, girl”! It’s just one of those days and maybe it’s that adjustment period to the time change and wanting to go to bed at 6pm this past week. Who feels me?
Join me in getting more motivated this week! We have the power!
This week I will….
- Be integrity driven, not emotionally driven.
- Believe in myself more than ever.
- Choose the side salad instead of the fries.
- Put a muzzle on the Negative Nellie in my head. She sucks and has nothing good to say anyway!
- Rock some sparkle + bling because I’m worth it!
- Listen to my gut + stop ignoring it.
- Start each day with a prayer of gratitude.
- Have more fun + wear a flirty dress.
- Walk in L-O-V-E not fear.
- Surrender, take a deep breath and then exhale.
- NEVER GIVE UP!
God bless all of our service men and women who have sacrificed so much to keep us safe!