Can you believe we are in the first week of October? Fall is officially here and it’s and exciting time because we have 3 more months to kick some serious bootie in 2013. Are there a few things on your goal list that you haven’t checked off yet? Are you struggling with a few intentions you’ve set? What is holding you back?
For the remainder of the year, I challenge us all to be limitless in our thinking and get out of our comfort zone:
- THINK BIGGER! If you think small, you achieve little. Huge risk, Huge reward!
- EXPAND YOUR VISION! Look beyond what’s right in front of your face everyday!
- TAKE ON NEW CHALLENGES! This builds confidence and forces you to grow!
- PUSH THE BOUNDARIES! Your comfort zone isn’t the Great Wall of China. It’s just in your mind and you can do anything you set your mind to!
- KARATE KICK YOUR FEARS! Be like a warrior and kick the crap out of your fears instead of the other way around!
- DON’T LET ANYTHING OR ANYONE STOP YOU! Nuff said.
- TAKE BABY STEPS! This helps you stay grounded. Stepping out can cause you to feel off kilter. Taking it slow will keep you balanced.
- GET OFF THE HAMSTER WHEEL! Being in your comfort zone can make you feel like you’re going in circles and getting nowhere!
- STOP MAKING EXCUSES! Excuses are useless!
- JUST DO IT! Once you make up your mind to do something, just get out there and do it already!
How are you going to dig deep and end the year on a high note?
Please share your thoughts. Putting it out there and sharing with others makes it more real and creates a sense of accountability.
Are you part of the Facebook Community? Join us.
Follow on Twitter too.
Have a fab week full of karate kicking your fears, great hair days and shining brightly!