Happy Friday Fab Ones!
I’ve received many inquiries about private coaching over the past few weeks and a common theme I hear from women is they are exhausted, they’ve lost themselves and have no creativity to put together a stylish outfit.
Are you putting too much on your plate? Are you wearing too many hats? Are you neglecting YOU? Are you disconnected from your Spirit?
It’s the halfway mark of January. Have you slid back into old habits already after setting your new year’s resolutions? I’m here to grab you by the hand, kick ya in the toosh and motivate you to stick with your goals and make yourself a PRIORITY! Here are a list of my go-to reminders. I hope they keep your flame ignited! Shine On Sistas…
Tiff’s Ingredients for a Happy, Meaningful & Successful Life:
- Don’t let the Negative Nellie inside you strangle the Positive Polly in you!
- Treat others with respect & kindness…you get what you give.
- Helping others is like a natural anti-depressant! Feeling down? Go find someone to help!
- Work hard at everything you do. Laziness sucks!
- Make learning a lifetime pursuit!
- Laugh more & stop taking everything so serious.
- Be present! The past is over.
- Be flexible & open-minded!
- Prioritize & use your time well. (and I do appreciate you taking the time to read this blog)
- Eat right & exercise! DUH!
- Words are powerful…be mindful of what you say.
- Always keep believing in yourself no matter the circumstance!
- Take the high road!
- Do not compare yourself to others…success to one person can be something totally different for another.
- Be grateful for what you have…and you’ll get more of it! WooHoo!
- Codependent relationships do not serve your highest good. You be you and let them, be them. Got it? Good!
- Your self-worth is not validated on anything external. You are worthy of greatness simply because you are a precious Child Of God.
- Fake it till ya make it! If you do it long enough, eventually it becomes the real thing!
- Live with purpose & NEVER GIVE UP!
…add a dash of leopard print and life will rock!
I lived too many years with low self-worth, self-loathing and to put it plainly- I didn’t love myself. I see many women today walking around with their heads hanging low and shoulders rolled forward which tells the world “I don’t think I’m worthy”. I want this epidemic to STOP! You are worthy. You are beautiful. You are blessed. Go to the mirror and tell yourself that today.
Please share an ‘ingredient’ that you have found adds happiness to your life..comment below!
YOU ARE FABULOUS!