I was asked these questions a few months ago and thought I would update the answers and share them here on the blog….
1) WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? At church on Sunday. Amazing sermon about being a giver and not a taker!
2) IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? Heck yea! I take pride in being a loyal friend and I’m a great listener when you need a shoulder to cry on and I’m silly when ‘girls just wanna have fun’!!
3) WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE MEAL? Tex Mex. Starting with fresh chips & queso then tortilla soup and a chalupa or taco.
4) DO YOU THINK YOU ARE FUNNY? Sometimes. I think I’m more quirky & serious with an offbeat sense of humor.
5) WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? Their eyes. People who look you direct in the eye- speaks volumes to me. You instantly get a glimpse into their spirit. I don’t trust people who can’t look you square in the eye.
6) WHAT IS YOUR GREATEST STRENGTH? Being empathic and intuitive with people’s feelings.
7) WHAT IS YOUR GREATEST WEAKNESS? Being empathic and intuitive with people’s feelings. It can be both a blessing and a curse. Sometimes I feel other’s feelings too deeply and it debilitates me.
8) MOUNTAIN HIDEAWAY OR BEACH HOUSE? Oh definitely a beach house! That sounds wonderful right about now. I love balmy ocean air, sand, living in a sarong and smelling like Hawaiian Tropic.
9) WHERE IS THE BEST PLACE YOU’VE VISITED? Africa! It was a dream of mine since I was a child. I spent time in the hustle & bustle of the city in Kampala, Uganda then in the bush of Southern Sudan. Life-changing!
10) WHAT FOOD MAKES YOU GAG? Mushrooms. Yuck! I have tried and tried and tried to like them, but it ain’t happening.
11) SPONTANEITY OR STABILITY? I would love to say I was spontaneous and there is a free-spirited side to me, but I definitely like to plan and prefer structure & stability. I can be rigid and inflexible if things change last minute.
12) ARE YOU AN INTROVERT OR EXTROVERT? Both. I’m sure it sounds strange because I work on camera, but there is a side of me that’s painfully shy.
13) WHEN YOU WERE TEN, WHO DID YOU WANT TO BE WHEN YOU GREW UP? Olivia Newton-John. I was obsessed with Grease and had all her albums- even Xanadu!
14) DO YOU HAVE A NICKNAME? I have had several in my life. Before J.Lo got her nickname, my parents called me T. Ro (Tiffany Rochelle). An old boyfriend called me “Lil P” for Lil Princess. Now, I go by “Fi Fi” and “TT”. It actually makes me chuckle to type those out!
15) DO YOU HAVE ANY PHOBIAS? Frogs!!! I have been deathly afraid of them since I can remember. My mom was so awesome and even wrote a note to my junior high principal so I could skip the frog dissection in Science class. She took me to work with her that day.
16) DO YOU REMEMBER YOUR FIRST TIME ON AN AIRPLANE? I was about 14 and flew on Southwest Airlines to a youth retreat in New Orleans with a few older girls from high school. We actually skipped one day and went to the French Quarter. I was WAY too young to see that at 14. LOL. But, it was so exciting! I knew then that I wanted to be a globe-trotter.
17)WHAT DO YOU CONSIDER YOUR BIGGEST ACCOMPLISHMENT. My marriage. We are about to celebrate our 10 year anniversary in Feb. During my 20’s, I wasn’t sure if I wanted to get married because I had so many issues with men including daddy issues. Then Aaron came along and changed it all. I’ve never stayed committed to anything for 10 whole years! That’s an accomplishment.
18) DO YOU PLAY ANY INSTRUMENTS? I took piano lessons until I lost interest and started cheerleading at about 12. Then I played for my youth group, but I’m pretty rusty now! I wish I had kept the lessons up.
19) WHAT 3 FOODS ARE ALWAYS IN YOUR FRIDGE? Almond Milk, Salsa (I put it on everything) and Greek Yogurt.
20) WHAT DO YOU NEVER LEAVE THE HOUSE WITHOUT? Under-eye Concealer & SPF.
I would love for you to choose a question and give me your answer!
Happy Humpday Sista! Have a fabulous rest of your week!
7 thoughts on “TWENTY QUESTIONS FOR TIFF”
I’d have to say “happy marriage” is my biggest accomplishment, also. My dad is a pedophile, so I have “daddy issues,” too. WITHOUT. A. DOUBT. my hubby has been the facilitator of healing in this regard! God bless the good husbands!! May God grant me the parenting skills to gift two other women with GOOD MEN. 🙂 Great post. I enjoyed reading it.
Cheers to your accomplishment of your happy marriage sista!! Praise God for our GOOD MEN!
I never leave my house without my planner, a notebook, lip balm and my cell. It shouldn’t be but my cell is attached to me. I use it for everything. Communication, blogging, social media, reading, music, inspiration, sleeping (yes! Sleeping!), meditation and even learning.
My greatest downfall is also being an empath. I currently work at a convenience store and the constant interactions with people drains the life out of me. It’s not too bad on days where everyone’s happy but all it takes is a few foul people to suck the energy right out of me. 😦
Takes a lot of alone to to refuel right! Hugs to you sista!
Totally with you on the mushrooms. Yuck!
I love that you replied the same answer for questions 6 and 7. I can totally relate! Awareness, am I right?
So right sista!!