Hey Hey Gorgeous!
The final 31 days of 2014 are glaring at us. What emotions does this stir up in you? Excitement? Anxiety? Anticipation? Disappointment? Childlike wonder? Perhaps a mish mash of them all? December is a special month for so many reasons. I encourage you to take a deep breath and enjoy every single last day of this year.
The first day of any month is exciting to me because of the clean slate we are given to be better and do better. Take some time today- on December 1st- to get quiet and visualize how you want the month to look. Write out your intentions. Are you carrying resentment and unforgiveness toward a family member so you dread having to see them over the holidays? I encourage you to see yourself surrounded by a huge heart and filled up with so much love that it pushes out all resentment. Instead of dread, look at this as an opportunity to practice forgiveness and extend love to the most difficult people in your life. Say a prayer for them before you arrive and you will be shocked at what a great visit you will have. Remember, being peaceful is being powerful. Do not allow that crazy aunt or cousin to steal your joy and peace.
This experience will richly bless you, I promise.
Did you forget to save up or max out your credit cards all year long and now there’s no budget for Christmas shopping? What a great learning lesson right before the new year. I’ve been there and royally screwed up my credit in my 20’s from being irresponsible with credit cards. Big big learning lesson! It’s not fun to sit in our debt mess, but take it as motivation in the coming year to pay off your debt and by next Christmas you’ll feel proud of yourself and will be able to give without guilt.
THIS MONTH, I WILL….
- Extend love in every situation regardless how challenging.
- Focus on the merry & happy of the holidays.
- Indulge a little..not a lot.
- Be blessed not stressed.
- Stay on my workout program- NO MATTER WHAT!
- Carry over the attitude of gratitude from last month.
- Make the time to love, pamper & care for me.
- Not be a Scrooge.
- Be like a silly kid & enjoy the little things like twinkle lights & candy canes.
- Throw out those janky old slippers & get some new fancy ones covered in sequin. (I just did this and it’s amazing how good it feels!) Target has some cute ones under $18.
I would love to hear your intentions for the month. Sharing and writing them out gives them power. Wishing you all an amazing month!
Make sure to keep an eye out for the popular SOS Stocking Stuffer Giveaway. Tell all your friends!
As always, it will be filled with fabulous things.