There’s a week left to enter the SOS Stocking Stuffer Giveaway (ends Dec 24th) and I’m always thrilled to share some of my favorite products with you…
1) COMPENDIUM JOURNAL: I will fill the journal above with random handwritten inspiring messages. Thanks to The Portico Collection.
2) “FREEDOM” TEE by f+M Fashionmusic: I chose this tee because freedom is an important part of the foundation of SOS. I was fortunate to meet the creators of this company last weekend in Dallas. Their vision is brilliant! Go check out the website https://fmfashionmusic.com
3) HARD NIGHT GOOD MORNING Facial Cocktail Serum: Their award-winning aloe vera based formula does it all! It lifts, tones, tightens, smooths and firms, all while enhancing and hydrating your skin. Packed with a host of actives and other natural botanical ingredients, Facial Cocktail Serum has a bonus effect of acting as a primer, keeping your makeup in place throughout the day and into the night!
4) GO CHIA PRODUCTS: A gift basket filled with all their products! It all started with the drink and now the company has expanded to snacks, drink boosters and seeds.
5) TAYLOR-MOSELEY EARRINGS: 2 winners will receive gold hoops with their choice of gemstone. Must “like” the Taylor-Moseley Facebook Page and leave a comment with the gemstone you love!
Clockwise from Left:
- Carnelian Gemstone
- Golden Rutilated Quartz Gemstone
- Creamy Scapolite Gemstone
- London Blue Topaz
Other requirements to enter:
Must be subscribed to this SOS blog & be part of the SOS Facebook Page.
Winners will be announced on Christmas Eve, Dec 24th.
Thank you all for continuing on this journey in 2014 and I look forward to us all having an amazing 2015!