▪ We will be working with these girls by fostering the space for their education. I have already been asked to write stories to have translated in Bengali and printed for their entertainment and education.
▪ I will be holding a poetry and creative writing course for the girls who are inclined toward getting their thoughts on paper.
▪ We are providing a well-rounded platform to “tap into” the natural talents and gifts these girls were born with.
▪ We have many other programs already set in motion such as leadership, the arts, and education. All areas will be resourced.
▪ We have partnered with contacts in Bangladesh. We will be working with an established facility there operated by an attorney who has dedicated his life to fighting for human justice there in Bangladesh. If you would like to check out the organization: http://www.speakupforthepoor.org.