This summer is flying by and as we say hello to August, I want to remind you to set your mind and your intentions back on to your dreams. You’ve spent time making beautiful summer memories for your children and focused on fun and family. Now, I encourage you to dust off those dreams you put on the back burner. It’s not about being selfish, but about being the best you can be and living the life you dream of!
Here is a list that will help you get focused! This is a list I live by + practice:
- Wake up each day in gratitude.
- Say your affirmations daily.
- Devote time every morning to prayer + connecting with God.
- Journal + write down your dreams, goals + intentions.
- Create a vision board or vision book.
- Practice positivity + see the bright side of every situation.
- Be generous + giving. (stingy blocks your blessings + keeps you in lack)
- Get quiet + listen to your inner voice.
- Compliment others instead of competing with them.
- Let go of fear + be a risk taker.
- Be conscious of the beauty + miracles around you everyday.
- Embrace change when you feel stagnant.
- Shut up the self-defeating inner dialog.
- Do things that inspire you + ignite your passion.
- Be purpose + mission-driven. (stop wavering)
- Stop numbing yourself with food, shopping, alcohol, internet, etc.
- Encourage yourself instead of constantly discouraging.
- Trust in God’s Greater Plan for you.
- Do things that scare you. (this builds confidence)
- Live in a constant state of gratitude instead of complaining.
- Quit worrying about what other’s think.
HOW WILL YOU GO CONFIDENTLY INTO AUGUST?
Remember what I always say…
Dreams have no expiration dates.
Cheers to an Amazing August!
One thought on “HELLO AUGUST: Make Your Dreams Happen”
THANK YOU! Just what I neededto read today! Kisses!