1. Cut the crap…keep it real.
2. You get what you give…you want respect, give respect.
3. Be a lifelong learner.
4. Be present..the past is o-v-e-r.
5. Be flexible & open minded.
6. Keep an attitude of gratitude.
7. Create a vision board…keep your goals & dreams in plain sight.
8. Words are powerful…be mindful of what you say.
9. Exercise & move your body.
10. Learn the power of saying NO.
11. Do the right thing & take the high road.
12. Giving & helping others is like a natural anti-depressant.
13. Always keep believing in yourself no matter the circumstance.
14. Practice self-love by not comparing yourself to others.
15. Ignore other people’s drama.
16. Admire your strengths & embrace your weaknesses.
17. What you focus on expands so focus on the good & get more good.
18. Try to put yourself in the other person’s shoes. A different perspective is always a good thing.
19. Prayer is powerful and can be done anytime, anywhere~
20. NEVER GIVE UP!!!
Which of these do you need to focus on more?
Do whatever it takes to stretch, grow & expand.
Growth may bring temporary pain, but it will turn into a life of JOY!
Share these tips with any friends who could use the encouragement!
Shine & Strut,
P.S. Hey DFW Sistas, join us tonight Thurs, July 14th for a fun time of beauty demos and giveaways at Etre Belle in NorthPark Center.