1. Cut the crap…keep it real.
2. You get what you give…you want respect, give respect.
3. Be a lifelong learner.
4. Be present..the past is o-v-e-r.
5. Be flexible & open minded.
6. Keep an attitude of gratitude.
7. Create a vision board…keep your goals & dreams in plain sight.
8. Words are powerful…be mindful of what you say.
9. Exercise & move your body.
10. Learn the power of saying NO.
11. Do the right thing & take the high road.
12. Giving & helping others is like a natural anti-depressant.
13. Always keep believing in yourself no matter the circumstance.
14. Practice self-love by not comparing yourself to others.
15. Ignore other people’s drama.
16. Admire your strengths & embrace your weaknesses.
17. What you focus on expands so focus on the good & get more good.
18. Try to put yourself in the other person’s shoes. A different perspective is always a good thing.
19. Prayer is powerful and can be done anytime, anywhere~
20. NEVER GIVE UP!!!
Which of these do you need to focus on more?
Do whatever it takes to stretch, grow & expand.
Growth may bring temporary pain, but it will turn into a life of JOY!
Share these tips with any friends who could use the encouragement!
Shine & Strut,
P.S. Hey DFW Sistas, join us tonight Thurs, July 14th for a fun time of beauty demos and giveaways at Etre Belle in NorthPark Center.
One thought on “Tiff’s 20 Tips To Being More Joyful TODAY!”
Wise words to to indeed live by……