Hey Gorgeous Girl!
Curious, what did you think of my recent lifestyle series?
Have you implemented anything I shared?
What about the green protein smoothie?
Adding this to my morning routine was truly life changing. As I mentioned in the video, I am constantly trying different protein powders in search of the best fit for my taste buds and nutritional needs.
Since the video, many of you have messaged about protein powders. Over the past month, I keep going back to the Vega One All-In-One Nutritional Shake because it has really clean ingredients, it tastes great and blends smoothly (not chalky!). I love the chocolate flavor. I will admit the Vanilla Chai flavor is, well, just skip it. Trust me. All the Vega products are available on Amazon and it’s at most groceries stores even Target.
Here’s the deets:
- All-in-one plant-based protein powder made from real, whole food ingredients
- 20g of premium, plant based protein from pea, hemp, SaviSeed, and flax for a complete amino acid profile
- 50% daily intake of vitamins and minerals from broccoli, kale, spirulina, strawberries, and more
- 25% daily fiber, 1.5 Grams omega-3s, probiotics, and antioxidants
- Non-Gmo project verified, vegan certified, low-glycemic, gluten-free, and made without dairy or soy ingredients
Try it and let me know what you think!
If you have added the green smoothie to your AM routine, leave a comment and let me know about the benefits you are experiencing!
Hope to see you at Stix & Brix this Saturday!
A few tickets left: http://treasuredvesselsfoundation.org/stix-and-brix-fundraiser