Can you believe we are half way through 2017? It’s exciting because we have 6 more months to kick some serious bootie by December. Last year was a challenging time for many of us, but I’m sensing this year is a time of rising above, gaining momentum and moving on.
HOW ABOUT YOU?
Are there a few things on your goal list that you haven’t checked off yet? Are you struggling with a few intentions you’ve set? What is holding you back? Are you making choices out of fear or love? Do you play small?
For the remainder of the year, I challenge us all to be limitless in our thinking and get out of our comfort zone:
- THINK BIGGER! If you think small, you achieve little. Huge risk, Huge reward.
- EXPAND YOUR VISION! Look beyond what’s right in front of your face everyday.
- TAKE ON NEW CHALLENGES! This builds confidence and forces you to grow.
- PUSH THE BOUNDARIES! Your comfort zone isn’t the Great Wall of China. It’s just in your mind and you can do anything you set your mind to.
- KARATE KICK YOUR FEARS! Be like a warrior and kick the crap out of your fears instead of the other way around.
- DON’T LET ANYTHING OR ANYONE STOP YOU! Nuff said.
- TAKE BABY STEPS! This helps you stay grounded. Stepping out can cause you to feel off kilter. Taking it slow will keep you balanced.
- GET OFF THE HAMSTER WHEEL! Being in your comfort zone can make you feel like you’re going in circles and getting nowhere.
- STOP MAKING EXCUSES! Excuses are useless.
- JUST DO IT! Once you make up your mind to do something, just get out there and do it already.
Group hug and a high five to all of you wise girls who know you are limitless!
P.S. There is one spot available in August for my private on-camera confidence coaching bootcamps. Go here for details. Rates and packages will change in the Fall.
4 thoughts on “A BOOTIE KICKING 6 MONTHS”
Amen and HIGH FIVE! Let’s GO girl! XOOX
You are my muse 🙂
Awww you rock sister!