If you’re like me and love to enjoy a bit of indulging during the holidaze, then join me for the TeaMi Blends 30 day detox program. After Thanksgiving, I felt like I had a brick sitting in my stomach. How about you? I felt bloated, lethargic and heavy. You look down and see nothing but a poochie belly. I cursed at my skinny jeans and opted for stretchy leggings. Not pretty, folks. A detox was exactly what I needed. If you have been with me here on SOS for some time then you know I’m a firm believer in doing a detox/ cleanse a few times a year. The last cleanse I did was great, but it was so much work to steep the pot of tea and take all these droppers. It was time consuming and I wanted to quit after the 3rd day. I felt like I couldn’t go far from the house! TeaMi has a great travel tumbler so you can take your tea with you.
After doing some research, I found Teami and read through all the positive reviews. Here we are! I am only on day 2 and already feeling lighter. My energy increased and the bloat has started to go down. Hallelujah! I’m looking forward to saying hello to my favorite skinny jeans in a week or so.
Here is a quick explanation:
will completely change how your body looks and feels in just 30 days! It’s completely GMO Free, Gluten Free, Dairy Free and Sugar Free:
- Boost your metabolism
- Start burning stored fat
- Calms muscle spasms and muscle tightness
- Naturally raise energy levels
- Detox your internal organs
- Reduce bloating
- Improve skin complexion
- Flush out harsh toxins
- Fix digestive issues
Because I’m so excited about this easy, but effective detox– I’ve partnered with TeaMi
to give my friends 20% OFF! Simply apply the discount code HENDRA20
at check out. I’m so passionate about women looking and feeling their best. You could say I’m obsessed with it. Too many women are living life completely exhausted and sluggish. Let’s not be one of those women, ya hear!
Cheers to having more energy and wrapping up 2016 with grace and style. Despite the holiday hustle, please make sure to take care of you!
Hey My Fabulous Fashionista Friends!
Who is feeling that magical transition to Pre-Fall? As much as I completely Love (I mean seriously L O V E) summer, I equally love that change in the air as the seasons begin to change. For me, it is always a fun time of year because my birthday is always that final summer celebration and let me tell you– I had an AWESOME birthday and was royally spoiled by family and friends complete with a quick jaunt to Vegas. This leads me to this week’s topic= ENERGY + INTUITION. Now, I truly love getting out of town for a sec no matter where it is, but Vegas is a whole other cup of tea. It’s not my fave place on the planet, but I can seem to find fun wherever! There are people, people and more people in Sin City and I often leave feeling an “energy drain” from the crowds. Do you relate to what I’m talking about? It’s as if someone took a vacuum hose to my gut and sucked out all my positive energy. So I’ve spent the past few days refueling. If you are like me and “feel” other people’s energy and vibes to the point that it drains you- here’s a few tips on transforming the “energy drain” back into a positive feeling and get your vibrancy back! If you are overly “empathetic”, you probably deal with this issue because you are like a SPONGE and absorb people’s energy:
- PROTECT YOURSELF. Before heading into the masses, stop- say a prayer and ask to be shielded with white light from the top of your head down to your tippy toes. Ok, this may sound corny, but God will protect you!
- BE AWARE. Take notice of how you feel in a certain environment and around certain people. Do you crave your “comfort foods” after being exposed to negative people or do you feel like drinking more? This is important to be aware of because we are physically trying to correct an emotional issue. (I have a touch of social anxiety and “feel” peoples energy very quickly so I tend to grab for that extra glass of wine to deal. I don’t recommend it- just being honest)
- RINSE IT OFF. Believe it or not, a hot bath or shower can “cleanse” you of negative energy. Washing away negative energy will release you from “carrying” that energy and keep you sane. Let all the negative energy go right down the drain!
PLEASE comment and let me know if you deal with this and if you have found a great remedy that works for you!
Switching Gears to a Fun Fashion Topic!
I will be taping a few Fall inspired webisodes this week to give you the 411 on the “must have’s” and also the things you can skip! As a self-proclaimed Texas “boot girl”, my fave fave fave thing about Fall is a GREAT BOOT! Just about any style of boot is hot this season. What is YOUR fave type of boot? Wedge, Bootie, Motorcycle, Over-the-Knee?
Remember to join us on the Facebook Page for some fun convo’s!
Here are a few great affirmations for the week ahead posted by our Style Sisters:
- I WILL not put up w/ ANY NEGATIVITY! -Teri
- Feeling like the little engine that could…I WILL be a light. I will be productive. I will give and receive beautiful energy. I will be a blessing. I will honor the divinity within me.-Teia
- I WILL begin each day by being grateful for my many blessings.-Dianna
- I WILL flirt!-Diane
- I WILL never give up and dream big!-Kay
- I WILL start to wake up earlier and give my time to God before I go on with my day as I lack in that area sometimes as well as do something nice for my self at least once a day.-Christina
- I WILL wake up every morning with the thought that something fabulous is about to happen!-Cheryl
- I WILL spend time daily in prayer and turn to God when I need peace instead of distracting myself with things that ultimately don’t matter. -Kari
- I WILL spend more time on me!-Jo
I know too well what it’s like to live a life of low self-esteem and even a shame-based life….this is why I started SOS. ALL women deserve to live the life of their dreams no matter where they started in life…..we can all end up someplace beautiful, successful, powerful, positive and abundant! It doesn’t matter where you start, but with belief + effort we can all end up someplace totally fabulous! Make sure to share SOS with your girlfriends.
Share the Beauty, Style + Inspiration.
THANK YOU FOR JOINING ME!