It’s your trusty beauty junkie here to inform you that I have discovered an effective facial mask that gets red of blackheads and heals the skin. Yes, for real! It’s 75% organic and I didn’t have to concoct it in the kitchen. Now- more than ever- I am conscious of what I am putting on my skin. I admit, there’s still so many products lingering on my vanity that are probably loaded with harmful ingredients, but the more I learn the more I can make changes– little by little! What I do now will determine how my skin acts and feels in my 60’s. I don’t know about you, but I plan to look and feel amazing in 20 years. If you have congested skin and love doing a weekly at-home facial like I do then check this out…
Green Tea Detox Mask Benefits:
- GOODBYE BLEMISHES: Our 100% Organic Matcha Green Tea pulls out toxins from inflamed skin which removes blackheads and reduces acne, blemishes and redness.
- ANTIOXIDANT BOOST: Our active antioxidants work to fight the negative effects of free radicals and UV radiation, and can help repair sun-damaged skin. In addition, this powerful antioxidant will stimulate dead skin cells and improve tired and dull skin.
- NOURISHING SKIN: Our soothing Bentonite Clay will give your skin naturally healthy glow.
- FACE GLOW: Using our All-Natural Lemon Grass helps Refresh and Lighten your face, works on all skin types. Improves overall skin glow.
- MOISTURIZE & HEAL: Fights off free radicals, softens, repairs and reverses damage with natural healing.
- ANTI-AGING: The Detox Mask gives you a healthy appearance and reduces the look of fine lines and wrinkles, naturally.
Did you try the Teami Blends 30-Day Detox yet? The new Green Tea Detox Mask is a perfect addition while you’re detoxing internally. Toxins can surface on the skin and need to be removed before they get clogged.
and enter HENDRA15 at checkout for 15% OFF!
MORE BEAUTY VIDEOS COMING SOON!
Are you enjoying them? Shoot me a message or leave a comment. Love hearing from you.
This is a sponsored video. My claims, review and testimonial for this product is 100% genuine. I do not put my name behind any product unless I find it actually lives up to the claims. Thanks for watching!
Hey Gorgeous Girl!
Curious, what did you think of my recent lifestyle series?
Have you implemented anything I shared?
What about the green protein smoothie?
Adding this to my morning routine was truly life changing. As I mentioned in the video, I am constantly trying different protein powders in search of the best fit for my taste buds and nutritional needs.
Since the video, many of you have messaged about protein powders. Over the past month, I keep going back to the Vega One All-In-One Nutritional Shake because it has really clean ingredients, it tastes great and blends smoothly (not chalky!). I love the chocolate flavor. I will admit the Vanilla Chai flavor is, well, just skip it. Trust me. All the Vega products are available on Amazon and it’s at most groceries stores even Target.
Here’s the deets:
- All-in-one plant-based protein powder made from real, whole food ingredients
- 20g of premium, plant based protein from pea, hemp, SaviSeed, and flax for a complete amino acid profile
- 50% daily intake of vitamins and minerals from broccoli, kale, spirulina, strawberries, and more
- 25% daily fiber, 1.5 Grams omega-3s, probiotics, and antioxidants
- Non-Gmo project verified, vegan certified, low-glycemic, gluten-free, and made without dairy or soy ingredients
Try it and let me know what you think!
If you have added the green smoothie to your AM routine, leave a comment and let me know about the benefits you are experiencing!
Hope to see you at Stix & Brix this Saturday!
A few tickets left: http://treasuredvesselsfoundation.org/stix-and-brix-fundraiser
Hey 2016- you’re looking mighty sexy from here!
Who is ready to look, feel and do better than they did last year? If you answered with a loud YES with your hand waving in the air then you’re in the right spot. For the month of January, I go into a nesting and cleansing mode. It’s important to me to dedicate the first month of the year to getting prepared. I have GRAND plans for 2016 and want to clear the appropriate spaces for the GREATNESS to come.
Who needs to clear some clutter and cobwebs?
Why carry last years BS into the new year!?
I cleanse my mind by reading and journaling my thoughts on the changes I plan to make. I cleanse my body and detox. (I’m on Day 10 of no alcohol) I cleanse my house by throwing out the clutter. I cleanse my spirit by listening to powerful spiritual leaders and focusing on my connection to God. December felt like one big party so I decline invitations this month without guilt. Who else is partied out? I’m ready to get to work and I’m not just referring to job and career. Working on yourself and investing in you is the best work you can put in!
You all know I went through a major detox a few months ago. People were both interested and scratching their heads at my plan. A few people even laughed at me! I look at it as a much needed tune up! We can’t look, think, do and feel our best if our body is running on fumes and breaking down. I also wanted to understand the true meaning of a detox and found this article. Take it all with a grain of salt! Knowledge is power:
Who’s ready to look, feel and do better this year?
SHARE. COMMENT. LIKE.
Cheers to Greatness in 2016!
P.S. Stay tuned for another fab & fun giveaway from Perfectly Gifted Frisco!
I was asked to be part of an amazing project by The Laughing Cow Cheese Company. They chose 5 women bloggers from all over the US to tape a 4 minute webisode on what they are passionate about. I discussed my passion to help teenage girls and the empowerment day camps I want to start! The campaign starts April 4th (my daddy’s bday) and runs through mid-July on marieclaire.com, redbook.com and goodhousekeeping.com. DECA.TV shot it and Jill Simonian hosted..amazing day with an amazing crew! This experience really lit a fire in me to get these camps going. We had a blast with the girls and believe they enjoyed it too! It was a very blessed day…