Hey Style + Spirit Sistas!
Christmas is in just a few days and I’m sure you are all having a blast with family and friends this weekend so I am keeping it super short and sweet today! I simply want you all to remember in the coming week that YOU ARE BLESSED! Let’s define “blessed”…
bless·ed adjective: 1. Worthy of adoration. 2. Divinely or supremely favored; fortunate: (i.e. to be blessed with a strong, healthy body; blessed with an ability to find friends. 3. Blissfully happy or contented.
Despite how difficult the past year was for you or perhaps you are in a challenging situation right now, you are still blessed! When we focus on how blessed we are, the difficulties of life seem much smaller.
THIS WEEK I WILL……
- Be grateful and count my many blessings.
- Ignore my problems and focus on how blessed I am.
- Stop complaining about the things I don’t have.
- Shower myself with adoration instead of waiting for someone to do it for me.
- Remember…I AM WORTHY!
- Pamper myself with a foot massage or facial.
- Rock a bit of bling everyday.
- Be a blessing to others.
- Stop neglecting my needs.
- Indulge in my fave holiday treats without beating myself up afterwards.
- Stop for a moment, during the hustle + bustle and take in the beauty of the season, be totally present, take a deep breath and say to myself…YOU ARE BLESSED!
I want to thank all the fabulous companies who participated in making the SOS Stocking Stuffer Giveaways extra special this year:
Liberty Emma Collections
Plexus Slim and Loveforpink.com
Aaron Hendra Project
Also, a big thanks to all you ladies who participated and congrats to all the winners. It was a blast!