Who’s ready for the long holiday weekend? I sure am and this is the perfect time to share my new drugstore steals to help you get your Summer Beauty Regimen started right.
Check it out…
- Palmer’s Coconut Oil Deep Conditioner, $1.47 Target
- Treseme Fresh Start Dry Shampoo, $4.99 Walgreens
- Garnier Fructis Triple Nutrition Miracle Dry Oil Spray, $6.29 CVS
- Tree Hut Olive & Shea Hawaiian Kukui Sugar Scrub, $7.99 Target
- Dry Brush with long back handle, $4.49 Target
- Jergens Natural Glow Gradual Tan Moisturizer, $11.99 Target
- Banana Boat Sport SPF Sunscreen, $6.94 Wal Mart
- Sonia Kashuk Yellow Alluriana Fragrance, $19.99 Target
SPECIAL GIVEAWAY FOR BLOG SUBSCRIBERS ONLY
To kick off Summer, I will be giving (2) blog subscribers the following-
1. Two of the products I spoke about in the video OR a gift card to Target. Will be a surprise!
2. Signed Aaron Hendra Project Limited Edition CD, Octobersong.
3. White V-Neck “Alive” T-shirt.
1. Must be a subscriber to this blog.
2. Leave a comment on this post and let us know how you plan to STRUT it this summer.
3. Share this post via Twitter tagging @tiffanyhendra
ENDS FRIDAY, JUNE 6th. WINNERS ANNOUNCED 5:00pm THAT EVENING. GOOD LUCK!